Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for February 14th! Let’s celebrate the work of these four talented artists who tagged their images to #sunday_sundries on Instagram.
Again, I’m amazed at the beautiful and varied images in the gallery, and it’s a thrill and an honour to have you play along! Thank you!
If you get a moment, and want some more eye candy, please visit their galleries and leave some love!
Today is Family Day in Alberta. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities. It’s a joy to witness families out and about: skating, tobogganing, skiing, or simply taking a walk.
So today I’m celebrating:
- My family. Even though we are not together today … I love you, and I celebrate you.
- Arriving home safely from our holiday in Arizona.
- The beautiful spring-like weather that we’ve come home to … wowzers … zippity-do-da!
- My Birthday. Hubby took me out for a lovely dinner at Quiessence, a very unique restaurant at the Farm at South Mountain.
- Phone calls from both daughters. Hearing “Happy Birthday” sung by grandchildren. Beautiful presents wrapped with love.
I have so many things to be grateful for.
Have a lovely Monday, and thank you so much for stopping by ♥