Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
Another week has come and gone, and each and every day was sunny and warm with no frost. It’s a bit unusual for October … I was having a bath with the windows open … tmi? oh well, I thought it was something to celebrate! I believe next week we are about to get some frost, and maybe even wet snow … so grateful it held off this long.
As I was going through the #sunday_sundries gallery I was actually talking out loud. Oh wow! Oh my! Gah! so many stunning images … how to choose … but I had to, and here they are. Please help me celebrate the work of these talented artists:
What else am I celebrating this week?
- Crossing items off my “to-do” list.
- Walking with friends.
- A solitary walk along a country road on a warm October afternoon.
- A day spent with friends shopping and having lunch.
- Pretty cups, bowls, linens, and pillows … as well as huge end-of-season sales where everything is 1/3 the original price.
- Autumn leaves. I found some real beauties in the parking lot at Costco … they were fluttering down right in front of me.
- The abundance of squash, pumpkin, and root vegetables at this time of year.
- A bowl of hot soup on a crisp October day.
- Apps that get updated regularly and keep my blog running smoothly.
- Autosave in WordPress. Whew! I would have lost an entire post if not for that feature.
So that’s it for me, I’ve had a whirlwind of a day and it’s time to relax.
I hope you had a wonderful Sunday, and thank you for dropping by!
Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage