Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
Another week has disappeared and we’re heading straight into December … it’s a beautiful month full of moments to celebrate and I plan to fill it with preparations for our family Christmas at the lake.
I’m very excited the hubs and I are hosting this year so I’m going all out! A full-on Ukrainian dinner for Christmas Eve is in the works. I’m starting Monday by making Pyrizhky … oh, my … uh oh, I better set up a schedule for walking every day next month :)
But for now, here are my four features for #sunday_sundries … so much beauty in the gallery again! It’s really hard to choose four images … argh … but here goes!
Please help me celebrate the amazing work of these four talented artists:
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- I have to say the #1 thing I’m celebrating is the fact I’ve (almost) made it through National Blog Posting Month. After tomorrow I will have posted every day for the month of November. Big Giant “Whew”!!
- Snow! Yes, I love snow this time of year. It makes everything look so fresh and clean … plus it really puts a person in the mood for decorating and baking.
- Stepping outside for a walk and hearing coyotes yipping back and forth. Looking up and seeing a bald eagle. Hearing the twitter of cedar waxwings.
- Packages in the mail! I won a little gift from Somerset Studios. When you subscribe to their newsletter and then open that newsletter, you are automatically entered in a draw … which I won. How fun! You can check out their newsletter here.
- Cute new curtains in the dining room.
- A husband who comes home and helps finish the curtains task by a) removing old brackets, and b) helping me order new blinds. I’m hoping they arrive before Christmas … but they may not.
- Fresh (affordable) evergreen bunches available in stores right now.
- Instagram inspiration.
Thank you so much for dropping by Sunday Sundries today!
Tomorrow is the last day for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) on BlogHer.com where bloggers committed to post every single day this month! Woo Hoo! I’ll have a recap and a few tips on how I survived … .
Day 29 #nablopomo