Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
But first, here are my four features for #sunday_sundries … I love all the wonderful fruits, foraged pine cones, cups of tea, old baking tins and splattered cookbooks! Absolutely delightful! Thank you to all who tagged your images! Please remember to visit these galleries and leave some love! and don’t forget you can tag to #sunday_sundries @keepingwiththetimes all week!
So what else am I celebrating? So many wonderful things!
- A weekend spent with our entire family. I’ve missed them all so much … we aren’t so far apart that this couldn’t happen more often, but everyone seems to be going in different directions at all times. Next up: Christmas together! Yay!
- Good food. Homemade food. Amazing food.
- Christmas craft markets. Finding fresh greens and cute ornaments.
- A walk through a most amazing forest right in the middle of a major city.
- Driving on good roads and arriving home safely (ahead of a nasty winter storm that’s predicted).
- A carload of supplies for baking, crafting, and decorating.
- Friends that call and wonder where you are!
My Sunday Sundries was a bit scattered this week – but I made it and I thank you for stopping by!
Leave a Reply