Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here once again to ramble on about my week … a busy one as usual … .
But first, here are my four features for #sunday_sundries … so much beauty in the gallery again! Golden stars, delicious (and strong-looking) coffee, delicate wildflowers, and silvery-green packages all made my heart sing! Many congratulations to these four artists and thank you all for tagging to the gallery.
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- Getting dozens of perogies made and in the freezer (ready for Christmas Eve.)
- Making a trip to town for groceries before the snow arrived.
- The beautiful, white wonderland we’ve been living in for over a week. It’s amazing.
- Rediscovering old, but loved Christmas ornaments.
- My new dining room blinds and the hubby who installed them so perfectly.
- Being published in Bella Grace, and Stampington & Company sponsoring a giveaway of one copy! Have you entered yet? Check it out here (contest closes soon).
- Safe travels late at night … arriving home safely.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!