Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries and the last four features for January.
As busy and wonderful as January has been, I’m really looking forward to February. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve challenged myself to blog every day. Right now I feel pumped … but, umm … yeah … I’m certain as time goes by, I will have a few moments where I’m struggling.
But for now, let’s celebrate the work of these four talented artists who tagged their images to #sunday_sundries on Instagram. If you get a moment and want some eye candy, please visit their galleries and leave some love!
What else am I celebrating this week for Sunday Sundries?
- Our vacation home in Arizona. It’s so nice to have your own place to go to … it’s a home away from home.
- The abundance of fresh flowers here in Arizona … I know I can find flowers in Alberta, but they are mucho expensive, and somehow not as interesting (at the moment, in the dead of winter).
- Being outside, going for walks, sitting on our sunny deck.
- Having coffee at our favourite coffee shop.
- Searching for treasures at garage sales.
Well, that’s it for today. I’m looking forward to a delicious roast chicken dinner and a quiet evening to recharge my batteries. I’ll be back tomorrow.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!