This is the last Sunday Sundries for August! I can hardly believe we’re heading into September … but I seem to be saying something similar at the end of each month … “I can hardly believe it’s such and such …”
Today I’m featuring four images posted to the hashtag #sunday_sundries on Instagram. Please help me celebrate the art of these talented people!
I would love for you to play along! You don’t have to be on Instagram (altho it’s a ton-o-fun). Link images from your blog, Flickr, or simply leave a comment as to what you’re celebrating from the past week.
I have so much to celebrate this week! Even though I hurt my back (again), and spent a few days in pain, I continually thought about all the amazing things in my life. So … I’m celebrating:
- I had some prescription pain meds left over from the last time I hurt my back (two years ago) and it worked beautifully. It made the difference between being bed-ridden and sitting up on the sofa working on my computer.
- My new glasses … I started wearing progressives 4 years ago and I basically hated them … but now I have new and improved progressives. I’ve been wearing them non-stop for 4 days … and I can see! It takes some getting used to, but I’m determined this time.
- Discovering Steller Stories (thanks Kim Klassen!) Oh, and my username is BBrookbank, if you care to have a look at my latest story.
- Dolgo crabapples.
- Abyssinian Gladiolus … a most beautiful autumn-blooming treasure.
- The amazing response to “Blogging Bits and Bytes” … if you’re a blogger, or are thinking about starting a blog, you might want to take a peek!
So what are you celebrating? Please share!