This is the last Sunday Sundries for August! I can hardly believe we’re heading into September … but I seem to be saying something similar at the end of each month … “I can hardly believe it’s such and such …”
Today I’m featuring four images posted to the hashtag #sunday_sundries on Instagram. Please help me celebrate the art of these talented people!
I would love for you to play along! You don’t have to be on Instagram (altho it’s a ton-o-fun). Link images from your blog, Flickr, or simply leave a comment as to what you’re celebrating from the past week.
I have so much to celebrate this week! Even though I hurt my back (again), and spent a few days in pain, I continually thought about all the amazing things in my life. So … I’m celebrating:
- I had some prescription pain meds left over from the last time I hurt my back (two years ago) and it worked beautifully. It made the difference between being bed-ridden and sitting up on the sofa working on my computer.
- My new glasses … I started wearing progressives 4 years ago and I basically hated them … but now I have new and improved progressives. I’ve been wearing them non-stop for 4 days … and I can see! It takes some getting used to, but I’m determined this time.
- Discovering Steller Stories (thanks Kim Klassen!) Oh, and my username is BBrookbank, if you care to have a look at my latest story.
- Dolgo crabapples.
- Abyssinian Gladiolus … a most beautiful autumn-blooming treasure.
- The amazing response to “Blogging Bits and Bytes” … if you’re a blogger, or are thinking about starting a blog, you might want to take a peek!
So what are you celebrating? Please share!
glad the glasses are working well! i need to get my eyes checked soon.
Diana Foster says
Love reading your gratitude list! Would love to try chokecherries. Never had them. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
So nice & timely to have found you on IG Barb. I love IG. I appreciate your title also. It’s so very important to keep learning and creating. I am starting a digital album book business, so I am looking for inspiration, knowledge and support. Thank you for showing up!