Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for January 3rd!
#sunday_sundries is back after a scheduled break during the holidays … with so much on the go I gave myself the gift of simply enjoying the images in the gallery. Many mornings I sat by the light of the Christmas tree, hot coffee in hand, just browsing and enjoying.
Today I have two grids for a couple of reasons, first I want to catch up, and secondly I accidentally discovered that some people use the hashtag without the underscore … so technically there are two galleries #sunday_sundries and #sundaysundries.
In the beginning I chose to use the underscore because someone had already used the hashtag without the underscore … argh … so last week I went in and executed a takeover … tagging past features to the new hashtag, as well as some of my images. I feel like a boss now ;).
So, please help me celebrate the work of these talented artists:
… and now, from the takeover gallery ;)
Thanks to all who play along with Sunday Sundries! I appreciate it so much!
So what am I celebrating this week? Well, almost too much to mention …
- An amazing Christmas spent with our whole family.
- Our warm and cozy home, and that it holds all of us so comfortably and safely.
- Winter fun and games: skating, tobogganing, hockey, walks, cards, and sitting by a roaring fire.
- We had lots of snow, but no severe weather (which makes for safer travels.)
- Food. Delicious, homemade food. Some made by me, the rest by my daughters (with help from their loves.)
- My hubby who helps keeps the kitchen in tip top shape, day after day, even as I sometimes vanish to the bedroom to shower and clean up.
- Watching our grandchildren on Christmas morning. Watching them play. Watching them making memories with their cousins. They are all so innocent … it makes our hearts burst.
- Getting back to normal ;) cleaning, organizing, purging.
- A quiet New Years Eve, just the hubs and I.
- A brand new year to look forward to.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
more blessings and family time wished for you in 2016. (loved the wooden spoon photo! wow!)
Thank you for choosing my photo from the “takeover” tag, Barb ! You made me smile….good job, boss ! Wishing you and your family health and happiness for 2016 :))
Gail O says
I love your celebrations Barb:) Happy New Year to you!
Judith@Lavender Cottage says
There are many things on your list to be thankful for and celebrate and I love looking at the Sunday Sundry photos for still life inspirations.
Wishing you good things this year Barb.