Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
But first, here are my four features for #sunday_sundries … so much beauty in the gallery again! It’s really hard to choose four images … argh … but here goes!
Please help me celebrate the amazing work of these four talented artists:
What else am I celebrating this week?
- Making Pyrizhky, and getting it in the freezer, ready for Christmas Eve dinner.
- Taking a chance on a new stylist and ending up with the best haircut I’ve had in years!
- Taking another chance and having “low-lights” put in my hair … which I love.
- Getting some Christmas shopping done.
- Lattes. Italian lattes.
- Walking … with friends, or alone. There’s nothing better for clearing the head.
- Charlie Brown Christmas trees … .
- Naked cakes … I made one for a friend and what a hit it was! I’ll be sharing that later … .
- Dinner with friends.
- Quiet evenings at home with hubby.
Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. Thank you for stopping by.