Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for February 6th! Let’s celebrate the work of these four talented artists who tagged their images to #sunday_sundries on Instagram.
If you get a moment and want some eye candy, please visit their galleries and leave some love! I’m blown away by the beautiful and varied styles in the gallery, and when four different images come together to make a cohesive grid, well, it is such a thrill! Thank you to all who play along!
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- The arrival of the lovely month of February! Did you get my free word art? if not, check it out here.
- Roses, hyacinths, hydrangeas, tulips … in abundance! We don’t get flowers like this in Alberta at this time of year.
- Re-discovering a beautiful old table. When we first bought our condo, we furnished it with an eclectic mix of furniture and I’d sorta, kinda forgot how completely gorgeous this table is. I’ve been using it all week on my Instagram shots.
- Using my Christmas gift certificate at Anthropologie. I bought a very spring”y” vase … I think I’m going to be in a bit of shock when I get back home to Alberta to find it’s still winter … argh … .
- Trader Joes for those aforementioned flowers. I love going there. You walk in the door, the sun is shining, and there are flowers everywhere.
- Receiving my “Living Artfully” book from Amazon.
So that’s it for me … thank you for stopping by and I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
Day 6 of blogging every day in February.