Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
But first, here are my four features from #sunday_sundries on Instagram.
I’m continually blown away by the talent in that gallery! Today we have grey pumpkins, yummy golden pancakes, bright autumn leaves, and stunning corrugated metal siding … I swoon, I tell ya! oh, and the light in all of these images … oh my … .
So please help me celebrate the art of these amazing artists, and talented IG’rs!
A huge thank you to everyone who tags their beautiful images to #sunday_sundries! There are lots of hashtags out there and I am so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate your art!
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- Our little holiday home in Arizona that helps us get away from the harshest parts of winter up north (right now we’re on a bit of a vacation even though the weather at home has been gorgeous.)
- I wasn’t ready to leave autumn as we left Alberta, so we took a trip to Mount Lemmon near Tucson, and found autumn right here. Let me tell you, it’s stunning and I have a post coming on that later.
- Having coffee with the hubs in our favourite coffee shop, Mountain View Coffee in Fountain Hills … after 4 years we’re considered regulars, and it’s a very cool feeling to be welcomed there! Oh, and they make the best latte’s!
- Dinner at Marcellino Ristorante in Old Town Scottsdale. Oh.my.good.heavens. the pasta was seriously to-die-for. It’s made fresh every day. I wanted the espresso infused fettuccine but I felt it would keep me up all night … I wonder if they serve breakfast? hmmm …
- Shopping and browsing (nothing serious) at Kierland Commons on a warm, sunny November day in Arizona. It’s a dream. I spent a ton of time in The Pottery Barn, oohhing and ahhing and dreaming … oh I wanted the white marble table but no … I came out with “the worlds’ best potato masher” a few place card holders, a lot of inspiration, and I was happy.
I’m also grateful that Xanthe and Kim alerted me to #nablopomo (blogging every day in November). It’s not easy to keep up, but some amazing things have already come of it. I started a series on my trip to Rivers, Manitoba for Finding Stillness 2015, and you can check it out here and here. I hadn’t blogged about that at all yet … I don’t know why … but perhaps #nablopomo has opened some floodgates!
So, before I sign off I want to remind you enter the draw (if you haven’t already) for a chance to win a copy of Artful Blogging! Draw to be made November 10th and everyone is welcome!
Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day!
Day 8 #nablopomo