Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
I truly hope you’ve had a wonderful week, and am honoured that you’ve stopped by my blog today.
I tell you I have such a hard time choosing only four images to feature from my hashtag #sunday_sundries … oh. my. there is some seriously gorgeous stuff in there, and I’m so grateful to all who share!
Please help me celebrate the beautiful images of these four talented artists:
From vintage photos to dancing scissors to dried flowers in enamelware to October literally spelled out … I love! Love! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful art @ehpyle @mozsas @annld60 @aalmadr and thank you to everyone who tagged their images! I am so honoured that you do!
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- Our healthcare system … I’m so glad it’s there for us.
- Our house in the city, and our house in the country.
- Supportive bloggers.
- A dentist who fixes what needs to be fixed in a confident and quick manner, and who doesn’t overcharge.
- A hubby who spends a Sunday helping clean up my garden, and organizes a compost system.
- Beautiful, stunning autumn days … beyond description, really.
- Our little store in the country, and the lovely owners who take the time to chat.
- A cute grey sweater and scarf set (found at said store.)
- Inspirational books.
- Receiving photos of grandchildren.
So that’s it for me today. I hope you had many moments to celebrate this past week!
I honestly couldn’t choose 4! Congrats all-beautiful photos
So much to be thankful for! Lovely photo choices, Barb.
Yayyyyyyy for you, your community, your grand babies, and the luscious feeling of fall preparedness.