Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #14! If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind!
Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation!
I’m participating in the Big Picture Classes Phone Photography Project. I really enjoy this one for some reason … I’ve met a lot of new IG’rs through it.
Yesterday the prompt was #lines so I had my eyes open, hoping to capture something close to home since I do have 3 grands visiting and have to be efficient!
This chair sitting in our bedroom never has anything piled on it (ahem … just kidding) well, at least this morning it didn’t. I immediately saw all the lines! Not sure I would have if I hadn’t been paying attention. What I am usually aware of is the sun when it shines through the blinds because it very rarely does so. Only for a few minutes during the summer does it ever grace this room.
Of course I bumped up the colour and light!
I used Distressed FX “Finch” to warm it up and then the “Tailfins” filter found in Camera+ to add the sun rays you see in the above photo. I then desaturated the final image just a touch.
That’s it! Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed