Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #12! If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join in the fun and share any kind of artsy creation! There are even no rules for me as today I don’t have any exciting edits to share. However, if you missed it, I’ve been reviewing Camera+ for the last few weeks and you can find some info here and here.
I’ve been posting a lot of images of my peonies, and today I have a shocking pink and black version to share. Quite the difference from yesterday’s post Texture Tuesday: Reflecting!
However, that’s the beauty of this passion. You don’t have to be trying to make perfect art every single day. Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun, ya know?
And sometimes a girl is just tired. I got out of bed way too early yesterday morning (4:00 ish …) had coffee, did some work, went for a walk, and then did some more work. At about 2:00 pm I found myself on the couch “reading” until 4:00 pm … at which point I got up and made a light dinner and then proceeded to make my way back to the couch. It’s been hot here at 28C which I’m just not used to and we don’t have air conditioning for the 5 days a year we might use it. Don’t get me wrong, lots of people have air – we just don’t. I prefer to lounge on a couch like a lout with a couple of fans blowing on me.
So there you have it! I shot my photo with Camera+ and then edited it in Mextures.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- *NEW* and exciting news! you can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed