Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #10! If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
Last week I discussed how I use Camera+.
I’m really liking what it can do to/for my photos but I have yet to work out the kinks on how best to save my images. That’s my goal for the next few days – and I’ll report back next Wednesday (it’s been a bit rocky).
So for today, I present you with the sum total of all my hydrangeas…
The image was shot and edited with Camera+.
I used the “Fashion” filter and added the Light Mat frame.
Be Still 52 Class
Day 5: Side Light
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- *NEW* and exciting news! you can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check out the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed