Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #13! If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind!
Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation!
As I was driving home from “town” the other day I took a detour down a country road that I had never been on. I was lured by a bright yellow canola field but ended up finding quite a bit more than I was expecting. This tiny barn caught my eye but it was the white fence that drew me in. Oh the leading lines (to die for!) I loved that it was white, chippy, and best of all, falling over!
After a few edits, this is what I ended up with … Dorothy, can you hear me?
Here’s a step-by-step of my edits:
When I changed the Blend Mode of the sky to Subtract it was instant magic (crazy stuff!)
I want to mention that I take photos of cloudy skies and have them in a folder on the Camera Roll (stuff like that comes in very handy!)
And there you have it! That’s it!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed