These cinnamon buns have become MANDATORY for our Christmas morning. Try them once, and you’ll see why!
'Land of Nod' Cinnamon Buns
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
- 1 - 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup melted butter
- Grease a 10" bundt pan and add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave out at room temperature over night.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.
- Grab a coffee, pull apart a bun (before they disappear) and go watch your family open presents or whatever it is you do on Christmas morning. Enjoy.