Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #15!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation!
Well, its summer. The middle of summer, and tonight I’ve run out of time … so I’m simply going to share some of my garden shots; most taken with Hipstamatic.
I have a little creation in the works and hope to share that later in August when things slow down a bit.
So for today, I present My Garden (caution – serious photo dump)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed
i really enjoy how everything is so green & rich. very calming too. well the spider is not calming – but he/she is cool. love this post. love the gigantic fork looking gardening tool. have a great week!! ( :
Barbara Hurst says
Sigh………….oh those hens and chickens
girl friday says
Sigh 2 …. I want to sit in that corner and have you pour me glass :-)
wow! love your garden! love the succulents! and adorable crab spider!
Love the succulents — the variety of greens is just fab! You gave me quite a scare with that spider stuck in there! ; )
What a beautiful garden; your images are gorgeous. Such a lush and peaceful space. I even like the spider image, i dislike bugs, but the angle of that shot is amazing.
A beautiful garden such lovely images…
you can photo dump your garden any time! What lens and film did you use on the ones with the frames. I like that style and don’t think I have one with that frame. (altho I could, cuz I just bought a bunch more.) LOL
S. Etole says
You have the most wonderful garden.
Wow, your garden has just taken off! So many beautiful plants and blooms…some I’ve never seen before. Loved that spider shot, too. Amazing collection. Somehow the words photo “dump” doesn’t fit with this series. lol
Cathy H. says
I think I could wander in your garden forever! Simple amazing and oh so beautiful!
Sigh #3….I think I just had a morning stroll through the most lovely garden I’ve seen yet. Would love to sit at the deck with a glass of wine and watch the sunset. Marvelous!!
Sherry Galey says
Don’t do apps (yet!) but I love your garden shots so much — especially the succulents and the wine!