Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #16!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
Once again a week has flown by! How does that happen??
Well, we just returned from another boat ride and as I sit and type this I’m still rockin’ and rollin’ … you know the feeling? when you come in and still feel like your swaying? Well, I guess that’s how the time flies.
We’ve spent endless hours on the lake; boating, swimming, tubing, touring, and fishing. We’ve been having some wonderful family time this summer and through it all I’ve been snapping photos and tucking them away to be savoured when things slow down.
A couple of days ago I decided to turn to Hipstamatic and let it do the work.
I just don’t have time to play around with editing … I bought the “Groupie SnapPak” so I’d have something new to play with and I love it!! It includes the film “Dylan”, the Pop Rox Flash,and the Adler 9009 Lens. Just to confuse things, I didn’t use the new lens with the following shots, I use a different one.
I’m pretty happy when it when it captures images like these …
… I seriously adore the focus and blur … but honestly, I’m not sure how it focused in on that duck because I didn’t do that …
Here’s the info on the above two shots. I didn’t use the lens that came with the new Groupie SnapPak, I changed to Tinto 1884 because I was getting some great colour with it.
Then it does this and I kinda have mixed feelings about the light leaks …
I like this one better:
So there’s a snippet of what I’ve been up to. I apologize for not being around to visit much lately … summer has taken hold and it won’t let go … but I promise I will return.
Now I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed