This photo is a scan of the house that I grew up in. I used a technique with a gradient to fade the colour from left to right.
For ‘5 on Friday’ I decided to list 5 things that I want to get accomplished today, or at least get a start on….
- Make my Christmas wreath–I have a great new idea this year. You’d think a person would run out of wreath ideas – but not so with Pinterest at their fingertips!
- Sort and organize my Christmas stuff before I go out and buy new stuff which is the same as the old stuff that I already have.
- Make Nuts and Bolts–my fav treat of the season.
- Link up to ‘Beyond Layers’ day 85. I used ‘Kristin’ on this photo of the house where I grew up. I also practiced the technique that Kim taught this week. I have to say I love the results of this one.
- Visit our country store–if, for nothing else, the drive.