Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
This week I’m celebrating summer … I want to hold on to it … it’s flying by so fast …
I’m also celebrating:
- My family … and having summer get-togethers at our lake home.
- Trying new recipes.
- Fresh juicy apricots for breakfast.
- Picking Saskatoon berries from my own back yard, making pies and jams with them, and sharing with my family.
- An abundance of flowers in my garden.
- Early morning thunderstorms and soaking rains.
- The beginning of August … a most beautiful month.
This month I’m participating in The August Break with Susannah Conway, and I’m posting my images on Instagram … it’s a bit of a challenge so I hope I can keep up. The prompt today is “air”. How the heck do you shoot “air” … I think I have an idea … .
Thank you so much for stopping by!