Welcome to Sunday Sundries Features for July 24th and 31st! Although I did post on IG last week, I missed posting here to my blog, so I’m including last weeks feature today as well.
We’ve been having a wonderful summer with lots of family time … and last week we had the honour of having 3 of our 5 grandchildren staying with us. We were having such a blast out on the lake, swimming, tubing and water skiing that I plum ran out of steam! Yay for real life!!
So before I get to my gratitude list, please help me celebrate the work of these amazing artists who share their work to the gallery:
So what have I been celebrating these past two weeks?
- Having grandchildren visit for a week. I tell ya, they bring a lot of positive energy to our lives.
- Spending time on the lake with them and watching their joy; hours and hours of non-stop water fun. They play hard, and they work hard (as in putting all the water toys away each day.)
- Eating dinner outside.
- Campfires. S’mores.
- A great haircut from a new stylist. It was a last minute appointment, and I was lucky to get her. My last stylist gave me such a bad cut … argh … it was embarrassing really, but now it’s fixed (and now I’ve found someone I believe really “gets” my hair!)
- Coming out of the salon to find the hubs waiting to take me out for dinner. Really, does it get any better?
- Another weekend with family, this time we were all together! Good company, good food, good times.
- Playing “Yardzee” on the lawn on a summers day.
- Visiting the farmer’s market and finding some perfect flowers for half price!
- Buying fresh carrots and dills (now I’m planning on making my famous dill carrots ;)
So that’s it for me this last day of July! Looking forward to August!