Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for October 30th! The gallery is full to overflowing with autumny goodness! Thank you everyone who tags their moments of gratitude and beauty to the hashtag!
The light … oh my, the light in these images is glorious, don’t you agree? So lets celebrate these four talented artists, and if you get a minute, hop on over to these accounts and leave some love!
So what am I celebrating today? For what am I grateful?
- I think I’m going to start with my old friend; my blog. It’s been with me since December of 2010, and although it suffers at times, it remains a constant in this ever-changing online world. I was reminded of this when I was organizing some magazines and came across the issue of Artful Blogging Winter 2016 where it was featured. The words I wrote for that article still ring true for me, and I’m grateful to Stampington for including it in their stunning publication!
- I’m grateful for YOU, my readers!
- The opportunity to collaborate with Inkifi, an online printing service that printed a selection of my photos. You can read all about that, and 5 reasons why I think you should be printing your still life images here.
- I’m grateful for Instagram … it keeps me motivated day after day after day … a 365 project with no real name …
- And last, but certainly not least … my youngest daughter who is celebrating a birthday today! xo
… all that and so much more!
Since Sunday Sundries took a little break during the summer, I’d like to add the grid I missed posting on my blog.
Sunday Sundries Feature October 2: