Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for May 29th!
Oh my gosh! I had so much fun with this grid, and I must have needed a jolt of pink (ya think?)
Who could resist roses hanging from above? and I wonder what’s behind Door #8 and what would it be like to live in a home with a pink door? Wouldn’t it be exciting to open a yellow envelope and have a pink peony burst forth? and then to have it land on your table with some reading material and a rich black cup of coffee?! Fabulous Fuschia Fantasies people!
Let’s celebrate these talented photographers! If you get a minute, please visit their galleries and leave some love! ♥ and then pop on over to #sunday_sundries to see more beautiful images.
So what am I celebrating this week?
- Having had a full week at home to tackle my chores … I’m nowhere near caught up but I’d say I’m about halfway there … maybe by the end of this coming week I’ll be able to relax a bit.
- I managed to publish one blog post and 4 insta shots (yep. I’m grateful for that.)
- Getting my hair cut. I could hardly see through my bangs … .
- Running into friends at the mall and having an impromptu lunch.
- Gardening. Having the hubs rototill the along the edges of my flower beds.
- My gorgeous purple clematis made it through the winter, and already has buds!
- The peonies have buds too and are very close to popping (a month early!)
- The frost warning was a false alarm.
- Rain, and even more to come. We’ll take all we can.
- I think my funk is lifting.
So that’s it for me this lovely Sunday evening, but I have one more thing I’m celebrating … I’m taking over the Bella Grace Instagram account on June 1st and 2nd! I do hope you’ll pop by and join in the conversation.
Linda Hoye says
Beautiful photos indeed! How fun that you’re doing the Bella Grace Instagram feed! I’ll be sure to pop in.
Thank you so much Linda!
This is so lovely, Barb!
Looking forward to seeing
you at the helm of the BG
Insta feed. With your warmth
and wisdom and fantastic eye
for beauty, I’m sure it’s going
to be wonderful (no pressure!).
Seriously….one of the ministers
at our church has always said
that, “What is done with love
is done well.” So I know that
you will do well, indeed, with
the BG feed!
Suzanne, I love your words and thank you for your support! I will remember that I am most certainly coming from a place of love. xo
Such beautiful images and how fun for you to take over the Bella Grace insta for a couple of days!
Thank you Deanna!
Kelly Kardos says
Beautiful 4 Barb. I’m tickled pink about you and Bella Grace!