Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for May 29th!
Oh my gosh! I had so much fun with this grid, and I must have needed a jolt of pink (ya think?)
Who could resist roses hanging from above? and I wonder what’s behind Door #8 and what would it be like to live in a home with a pink door? Wouldn’t it be exciting to open a yellow envelope and have a pink peony burst forth? and then to have it land on your table with some reading material and a rich black cup of coffee?! Fabulous Fuschia Fantasies people!
Let’s celebrate these talented photographers! If you get a minute, please visit their galleries and leave some love! ♥ and then pop on over to #sunday_sundries to see more beautiful images.
So what am I celebrating this week?
- Having had a full week at home to tackle my chores … I’m nowhere near caught up but I’d say I’m about halfway there … maybe by the end of this coming week I’ll be able to relax a bit.
- I managed to publish one blog post and 4 insta shots (yep. I’m grateful for that.)
- Getting my hair cut. I could hardly see through my bangs … .
- Running into friends at the mall and having an impromptu lunch.
- Gardening. Having the hubs rototill the along the edges of my flower beds.
- My gorgeous purple clematis made it through the winter, and already has buds!
- The peonies have buds too and are very close to popping (a month early!)
- The frost warning was a false alarm.
- Rain, and even more to come. We’ll take all we can.
- I think my funk is lifting.
So that’s it for me this lovely Sunday evening, but I have one more thing I’m celebrating … I’m taking over the Bella Grace Instagram account on June 1st and 2nd! I do hope you’ll pop by and join in the conversation.