Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for May 22nd. I’m a bit late publishing SS tonight … and that would be one of the things I’m celebrating this week!
We have family visiting for our May long weekend and an afternoon card game with the grandkids turned into a giggle-fest, which meant dinner was a tad late, and I’m totally off-kilter! ;)
But, I’m really thrilled with my four features today. I found such amazing photos in the gallery (which btw has over 10,000 images) and I had a terribly hard time choosing. If I had a couple more hours in the day I’d feature at least one more grid … sigh … .
If you get a chance, pop on over to Instagram and leave some love for these artists!
So, what else am I celebrating this week?
- Having our daughter and grandsons visit us in Arizona. Oh my … what a busy few days! Memorable, full, lovely, love-filled, fun days! Bursting.
- Arriving home from Arizona in time to find my lilacs still blooming, and to see a hummingbird moth hovering around them. I would have been crushed to have missed this once-a-year event.
- Rain, rain, and more rain. We’ve been in dire need of moisture for a very long time and since Thursday evening we’ve received 121mm!! yes, you read that right, and there’s more to come. We are doing a jig around here!
- My rain barrels are full to overflowing … and since my flower pots and hanging baskets love rainwater, that makes me very, very happy.
- Sleeping in until 8:44 am! It’s unheard of for me since I’m usually up by 5:00 am. It was a result of a busy week, and a bit of yard work.
- Listening to the rain whilst sleeping in.
- Shopping for groceries and having endless choices … so grateful for that.
- Being with family for the May long weekend ♥
- My son-in-law for helping the hubs put in our dock. It was an incredibly hard task.
- All my family.
- Finding peonies at the grocery store … they were the most glorious shade of coral.
- Garden flowers and backyard bouquets.
So that’s it for me today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening and thank you for stopping by!
Kelly Kardos says
LOTS to celebrate Barb.