Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for July 3rd!
Once again I’m thrilled and honoured that people share their images to my humble tag!
I adore this handheld offering of chives, this lovely stack of pancakes topped with exotic berries, the profusion of the prettiest poppies, and the pink zinnia taking centre stage! Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous images!
If you get a minute, please visit their galleries and leave some love! and then pop on over to #sunday_sundries to see more beautiful images.
We’re celebrating Canada Day this weekend and I’m so very grateful to be able to call this beautiful country my home. I would not live anywhere else. On the news the other night we watched a new Canadian citizen from Syria (a young girl) trying to say thank you for “letting” her live here, but she could hardly talk for the tears (and sobbing.) We all just looked at each other with tears in our own eyes … it was very moving.
OK, and here’s the rest! I’m so grateful to have family with us! We’re having a blast and ticking off many items on the summer “to do” list :)
So here’s what I’m celebrating this week …
- Grandchildren that make you laugh … that make you get out and play.
- When grandchildren accidentally fall into the little paddling pool after supper (in their clothes) and don’t get in too much trouble ;)
- Early morning coffee tours on the lake, complete with puffed wheat squares (a personal favourite.)
- Gorgeous warm, sunny weather for the holiday weekend (with a few drenching rain showers at night.)
- Boating, swimming, and catching a bit of sun.
- An overabundance of good food.
- S’mores by the fire.
- 4 flavours of homemade ice-cream. Like seriously, who makes homemade ice cream? (ummm, my daughter ;) and I’m especially fond of the mint chocolate … .
- My new camera, and especially the new lens I just purchased (a review coming soon.)
So that’s it for me today. Thank you for stopping by and for sharing Sunday Sundries with me … I so appreciate your support.