Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for July 10th!
Once again I’m thrilled and honoured when people share their images to my humble tag. If you get a minute, please visit these lovely galleries and leave some love!
… such gorgeousness … I can’t even …
This past week was a bit of a tough one … my youngest daughter cut her hand and ended up in the ER … she’s OK (kitchen “mishap”) but it was a nasty cut. She’s seen the ER doctor twice now, and there is no infection or bone involvement: #1 thing to be grateful for.
So what am I celebrating this week?
- All the love I received on IG when I mentioned my daughter … caring, encouraging words are always welcome.
- When both grandsons catch a fish at the same time! They were pretty thrilled :)
- I’m not celebrating the hailstorm which nearly wiped out my hosta bed (and they were so perfect this year), but I am celebrating the buckets of rain we’ve been getting. Every drop helps our lovely little lake recover from the drought.
- Wildflowers … especially the lovely chamomile that’s blooming everywhere.
- Our new Vitamix … I’m having a blast concocting all sorts of smoothies, so..oh … yummy! and that kale leaf … where did it go? ;)
- Having TWO Sunday Sundries features today! My heart skipped a beat when I saw these beauties!
Once again, thank you for stopping by, I so appreciate it!