Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for December 4th! Thank you everyone who tags their moments of beauty and gratitude to the hashtag! It’s curious … there seems to be a lot of kitties on Instagram lately :)
Today we have flowers, and pots, and reindeer and kitties … all so very gorgeous!
I’m quietly starting a new tag #stilllifeisreallife if you feel like sharing there as well (I’d love it!) and I’ll be featuring from both galleries. I hope to post a few extras this month … after all ’tis the season for sharing :)
I’m so happy the sun finally made an appearance in my little part of the world—I swear I haven’t seen it since we returned home from Phoenix. But now our temps are set to plummet into the -25C with a windchill close to -30C …oh my gah, time to get all the woollies lined up.
But as usual there’s a lot to celebrate around here!
- I’m absolutely thrilled I managed to post every single day in November for National Blog Post Month … I’m thrilled it’s over too ;)
- As a result of all the fog and dreary days, the hoar frost was spectacular! I have quite a few photos to share …
- A class I’d been eyeing up for ages went on sale for 90% off! one day only, and I grabbed it! I’ll be blogging about that real soon.
- The hubs and I are on the same page about Christmas decorating … as in: not much. We aren’t being scrooges, it just doesn’t make sense this year. Our children are hosting, YAY!! We’ll bring the wine ;)
- Sunday brunch at our friends home, complete with incredible food, and wonderful, inspiring conversations.
We’ll be having a fire in the fireplace later this afternoon, Christmas music will be playing softly, and I’ll be baking cookies. Sounds like a dream.
Have a wonderful day everyone, and thank you for your support as always.
I alone cannot change the world,
but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.