Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for December 18th (on a Tuesday). Thank you everyone who tags their moments of beauty and gratitude to the hashtag!
So let’s celebrate the work of these talented photographers! and if you get a moment, please visit their Instagram galleries and leave some love!
I’m so thrilled to announce the winner of the beautiful set of winter themed cards from the Q & A with Elizabeth of Bottle Branch on my blog.
… drum roll please!
Our winner is:
Laura of The Sweet Life
Congratulations Laura, I know you are going to enjoy the cards tremendously!
And a huge thanks to all who participated in the contest.
So what am I celebrating this past week?
- An amazing and beautiful early Christmas celebration with our nearest and dearest people. You know who you are xoxoxoxo … just so much to be thankful for.
- Despite there being a LOT of sickness from food poisoning (not caught at our homes :) to stomach flus and colds, everyone seems to be coping … argh. What more can I say? I’m not celebrating the sickness … I’m simply celebrating that everyone seems to be coming around (small mercies ;)
- I shall celebrate next week if the hubs and I don’t come down with anything … argh ;)
- A small, but quiet reprieve this week before we get to do it all over again this weekend!
- A warm home, food on the table, safety, peace.
So that’s it for me! have lovely week-before-Christmas everyone!
PS … this is the last instalment of Sunday Sundries … time to move on to new and fresh ideas. Thank you so much to everyone for following along.
#sunday_sundries and #stilllifeisreallife will continue on Instagram.