Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for December 4th! Thank you everyone who tags their moments of beauty and gratitude to the hashtag!
These images took my breath away, each for different reasons, just amazing, wouldn’t you agree?
Now for my moments of beauty and gratitude:
- A lovely day “in town” with friends to celebrate a birthday.
- I’m so thrilled the hubs put my Christmas music on my iPod and made a playlist despite my crabbiness and obvious frustration with the whole process (hugs to the hubs xo :)
- I cleaned the house yesterday. I stopped with the still life photography, put stuff away, and just generally tidied up. That led to feeling like a ton of bricks had fallen off my back, and that led to decorating the house for Christmas. Whew.
- Dinner at a nice restaurant with the hubs after a day of shopping and running errands.
- A quiet morning enjoying hot coffee and music, feeling cozy and safe in our warm house while temperatures stayed stuck in the -25C range.
- An invite to an impromptu dinner with friends … simple and uncomplicated. Goodness I had a lot of meals out this week :)
- The hubs cleaning snow off the lake in preparation for skating.
- Online classes to help keep me occupied during these dark winter nights.
- Modern antibiotics.
That was my week :)
Thank you for stopping by!