Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for April 24! (on Monday)
Please help me celebrate the work of these four talented artists who tagged their amazing images to #sunday_sundries.
I’m loving the spring flowers; pink ranunculus forever, coffee swimming in a sea of pink, purple hyacinth and tulips gracing vintage postcards, and bluebells scattered on a vintage botanical book all make my heart happy.
Thank you everyone for playing along, I am so truly grateful for every image shared in the #sunday_sundries gallery.
Long story, but we’re back in Canada for a few days … and I’m so happy! I was missing spring at home … the sound of geese, watching the leaves coming out on the trees, and inspecting and dreaming about my garden.
What else am I celebrating?
- Early mornings in the desert; the cool air, the sound of birds waking up, the sun rising over the Four Peaks.
- Finding an amazing antique chair at a garage sale for $15.00 … the detail and character are beyond!
- Reading a good book. I must be the last person to have read “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak. I simply couldn’t put it down. I feel like I’ll want to reread it immediately.
- I’m so grateful for my passion for still life photography. I truly don’t know what I’d do without it.
- A safe journey home.
- Freshly roasted, grocery store chickens … such a quick and handy meal when you’re just getting home after a long absence.
- Seeing my first robin of the year!
- A rental car … just for me … so I can go out. What more could a girl want!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!