Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life.
Here are a few random shots I posted for The August Break with Susannah Conway …
How could I not celebrate my globe flowers …. aren’t they amazing? Trollius is a genus of about 30 species of plants in the family Ranunculaceae, closely related to Ranunculus. The common name of some species is globeflower or globe flower (Wikipedia). Here in Canada we die to get our hands on ranunculus and I have a cousin growing in my garden!
Fresh cherries …
Lemon yogourt and lemon thyme …
What else am I celebrating?
- We’ve had the busiest summer ever … lots of family time.
- My family … my family’s health.
- Beautiful weather. Amazing weather really … .
- Working on a project with the hubs … we’ll be painting and cleaning up our front verandah which has been in a bit of disrepair lately. It may inspire me to paint the deck chairs, wash the siding, and perhaps put a new wreath on the door. I love a tidy, clean home.
- Receiving a gift of spices, and papers, and shells from an online IG friend @dawnsmithdesigns … thank you Dawn … I cannot wait to try the spice! Dawn is also celebrating everyday moments and included a list of things to celebrate … I taped it to my desk … it’s lovely.
- I’m not cooking dinner for the next two weeks … I have so many leftovers frozen into “dinners for two” (from the past few weeks of company) … let me tell you that is worth celebrating! Woot!
So what are you celebrating?