Welcome to Sunday Sundries! I have so much to celebrate this week and I’m so happy you stopped by!
Another busy and fulfilling (couple of weeks) have passed by and I’m forever grateful for all of it.
I finally got my postcards printed and ready to mail. I’m joining Kat Sloma and the Liberate Your Art postcard exchange this year.
Oh my … what a production … first of all I couldn’t decide where to get my images printed, and then I left it so late I finally had to print them myself. I adhered card stock to the back (as per the instructions on Kat’s blog) and I’m quite thrilled with the results.
This is where I thank hubby (thank you dear) for helping me get them printed … arghh … we just bought a new printer and it’s finicky and complicated and I could not get it to pull heavier paper through the feeder. I’ll spare you the boring details, but w(he) figured out a workaround for the time being. Next stop: post office (package expedited of course.)
I shot this image with VSCO, posted it on Instagram and tagged #liberateyourart @katsloma (lots of good stuff in there!)
What else am I celebrating?
- My birthday! I was showered with love, good wishes, gifts, dinners, and good times. Our whole family spent the weekend together. We went out for dinner for the big day – it was amazing and I have so very much to be grateful for.
- Everyone arrived safely despite terrible weather, which arrived at the worst possible moment. Freezing rain, fog, and snow blanketed our area at just the time they were on the road. Our youngest daughter and family had to pull over and spent the night in a hotel … we were sad but grateful at the same time … they were safe and it was all that mattered. My oldest daughter and her family got here just in time, although not without some harrowing moments.
- I wrapped up my tutorial for Digital Scrapper! Wooooot! is all I’m going to say …
- It’s late February, March is around the corner, and that brings thoughts of spring.
- We’re receiving over 10 hours of light/day now, which is really something to celebrate up here! We’re coming out of the dark …
- I have lots to look forward to – projects, classes, new opportunities … all good stuff.
Here’s a little selfie at my birthday party … lol!!
Lastly I just want to mention, if you are into iPhoneography, please join us for “app” happy wednesday, a weekly linky I host here on my blog. It’s lots of fun, easy, no pressure, and I always learn some new tidbit. Thank you to all of you who continue to participate.
So, what have you celebrated this week?