Hello! I hope you’re having a wonderful and blessed Easter!
I’m taking a break from the Sunday Sundries feature this week, but I have lots to celebrate and this is where I make myself accountable.
On a daily basis I’m thinking “oh, this is surely something to celebrate” and make a mental note to add it to my list.
- Pussywillows. I love the emotion around them. They mean spring, Easter, family. They give me a reason to get out and drive around the countryside as I search for perfect specimens. And I truly love making wreaths with them.
- Noisy geese on the lake. I can’t think of a spring sound I love more.
- A trip to my favourite junque store yielded lovely treasures (marked down treasures!) ones I truly adore, like a vintage stamp set. I’ve been swooning over it for a least a month but the price was too high … until now … .
- Finding delicious hot cross buns at a small grocery store … I don’t make bread so I’m always happy to find something we really like. And you really must have hot cross buns at least once a year. With butter.
- I’m going to reveal I have a new camera (squee! dreams do come true people) but I’m not saying any more before we’ve become fully acquainted.
- Good roads and a safe trip to the city (between snowstorms … OK, I don’t like snowstorms but they do bring moisture.)
- Receiving a gift from Annetta Bosakova @annettabosakova whom I’ve admired for a very long time. I first discovered her in Artful Blogging, but she’s been published in Bella Grace and several other Stampington publications. She contacted me asked if I’d like one of her handmade texture knits to use in my photography! Ummm, yeah! Annetta plans to sell these in her new online shop @inspiredknits. I was so happy I received it in time to use some pussywillows in my photo! You can also follow Annetta’s adventures on her blog Inspired by Annetta.
So that’s about it for me today …
In case you missed it, I’m giving away a copy of Bella Grace Issue 7 here on my blog. Just leave a comment on my original post A Different Kind of Power for a chance to win.
Lisa RedWillow says
Loving all you post. and a new camera . A big Congrats. I love mine . Were still getting to know each other. Lovely Lovely works .
Is that tea cup by chance Birch collection. ?
Hi Lisa! thank you so much for your kind words … it’s always lovely to hear from you. I will check that cup when I get home – but the answer is probably yes since it does have birch on it :)
Lisa RedWillow says
oh and the throw is stunning..