Good Monday morning! Only 21 sleeps …
Today I start preparing for Gather California. I don’t mean packing, or buying new clothes, or anything like that. As a matter of fact, one of the lovely notes I received in my inbox went like this …How to prepare for GATHER…a soul guide (what to bring):
- it is requested that you bring only clothing that you feel beautiful wearing, should that mean you only bring one outfit then so be it (we won’t judge)
- camera – could be your phone camera or a fancy state of the art new model, everyone is welcome ( advanced lenses etc. are welcome but not required)
- warm embraces to share with others
- an extra bag to carry home encouragement, awe and compliments
- any burdens you would like to lay at the Pacific shoreline
… sigh …
I also need to bring a photo of myself (one that I love) … hmmmm, this is going to be the hardest item to find … but it will be the first thing I put in my journal.
After that, a list of questions, ideas, and dreams … I get to pick the brains of some of the most talented, artistic, creative souls on the planet. I’m at once excited, and terrified. Seriously. I can.not.wait.