Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #5!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
Spring is here and I’ve been busily potting up my bedding plants #fromthepottingbench of course!
So here’s my rustic ladle pot holding a cute little succulent. I think this one is a lot about perspective. After I had taken photos with my DSLR I picked up my phone and suddenly felt so much more creative. I think it’s because I don’t have the expectation that it needs to be perfect.
I used the Distressed FX app with Lora and Lade. Lora brighten up the focal point, and Lade added the texture and wonderful vignetting.
So what have you been up to this week? I’ve seen a few samples of your work around blogland and Instagram – do tell how you accomplished it all!
Please link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button.
*sorry … this series is closed