Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #4!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
This is a #latergram since I took this photo while we were still in Arizona. We have a gorgeous gold wall in the main living area which is a perfect backdrop. I set my Ball jar full of sunflowers on a small rustic table in front of it and snapped away! I always seem to like the most simple setups and you would think there isn’t much going on here. But actually there’s the gold wall, turquoise table, Ball jar, sunflowers, water, textures and word art. That’s 7 things that went into this little vignette. Next time you take a photo and edit it, count how many things went into creating it—you will probably be surprised!
Have I told you how much I love these Ball jars? It’s a little keepsake I found while rummaging through antique shops in Prescott with my real life blog friends, Terri, Barbara, and Melinda.
First I cropped the image in PicsPlayPro and then I used Mextures (first time) and applied “Cool as Ice” by Matt French. I like the washed out effect that it gave the whole image. Then I added the text with Over using the font “Windsong”.
Easy peasy today! I look forward to seeing what you came up with this week!
Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button.
*sorry … this series is closed