Hello friends, and welcome to “app” happy wednesday #32!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
I’m freshly back home from our little Arizona get-away and whew! I hit the ground running … I’m racing to finish up a Photoshop tutorial. I always like to use the quote “there’s no better motivator than the last minute” and I prove it to be right time and again (insert roll-eyes here.)
So for today, I present my “walk on the lake” in Distressed FX because I feel distressed … but by Friday all will be well, and I’ll be ready to party! It’s my birthday and our whole family is coming to help celebrate. We plan to spend a fair bit of time outside enjoying our winter wonderland; skating, sledding, and having hot chocolate. On Saturday we’re going out for dinner as I’m not on kitchen duty – woot! It’s a BIG birthday … hmmm … I may share a bit about it next week …
So that’s it for me today. Now, let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it. Did you use just one? Did you use several?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button which you will find at the bottom of this post.
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday at midnight.
*sorry … this series is closed