Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #20!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
Today I simply laid down on the sofa and played around in DistressedFX. I haven’t used it for a while and I thought my barn was a good subject.
I used “Pith” and added the “swirl” birds.
Then I took it into Camera+ and softened it with a blur and added the Vintage frame.
My favourite barn never gets old!
So that’s it for me today. Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
your picture is fantastic with this old charme, strong texture and lovely frame. Amazing !
Best regards, Synnöve
Barbara Hurst says
I love the larger view of this awesome, and I love what the blur did, good stuff on this barn.
This image is amazing Barb. There is something about barn images with lots of beautiful grungy texture that I simply love – the birds are a wonderful touch too!.
Yes sir! a good barn never gets old! Love this! Thanks for hosting this link party Barb.
very fallish! :)
Really love this- there’s just something about barns! I really like the simplicity of the shot and how you blurred it. Beautifully done! Wondering what app you used for the text…
Deanna@Snippets from Springdale says
Oh I do like this, love the grungy/painterly look to this and the added birds are a bonus. PS Love the barn too!!
Oh, my! I am so sorry I missed this week’s App Happy, and will probably miss next week, and maybe the week after. So much going on right now with a couple of trips over the next 3 weeks. But I’m glad I stopped by … I just love this barn! It needs to hang somewhere it’s so pretty.
First time linking to your meme. By coincidence, I also used the DistressedFX app this week. I like the framing on the second photo, it gives it a finished look. This really does need to be enlarged and hanging somewhere! I actually don’t have an iPhone, have a Samsung S4 but I borrow the hubby’s iPad when i can pry it away from him. Wish Camera + for Android operated as well as it does for iPhone.
I love this barn, Barb – Such a lovely painterly edit, and the frames really suit to the style!