Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #20!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
Today I simply laid down on the sofa and played around in DistressedFX. I haven’t used it for a while and I thought my barn was a good subject.
I used “Pith” and added the “swirl” birds.
Then I took it into Camera+ and softened it with a blur and added the Vintage frame.
My favourite barn never gets old!
So that’s it for me today. Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.