Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #8!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
*NEW* and exciting news! you can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check out the article here.
The instructions are pretty clear but if you are having trouble please leave a comment and let me know where you are getting stuck.
To link up from a computer:
Go to your Instagram Feed and click on the photo you want to use. You will find your feed at http://instagram.com/yournamehere. Mine is at http://instagram.com/keepingupblog.
Click on the photo you want to add and then copy the URL at the top of the screen. That’s the URL that Inlinkz is asking for in the following dialog box (which opens when you go to add your photo here on the blog).
After you have entered the URL click the Instagram icon and you will be presented with options to choose and crop your desired image. Continue to follow the instructions from InLinkz here.
My apologies! I am so over-tired tonight I haven’t got enough energy or brain power to come up with anything more exciting than my “Percolator” shots this week. I can’t even get the “mouseover” to work so I’m just showing both before and after versions … arghhh … do you ever get that tired at night? Anyway… here’s my image of some power lines after I ran it through Percolator …
and here it is before – how fun!
Here’s a cool succulent …
and a wild strawberry flower!
Next week I have a Camera review to share but tonight I’m about to fall off my chair …
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!