Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #8!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
My apologies! I am so over-tired tonight I haven’t got enough energy or brain power to come up with anything more exciting than my “Percolator” shots this week. I can’t even get the “mouseover” to work so I’m just showing both before and after versions … arghhh … do you ever get that tired at night? Anyway… here’s my image of some power lines after I ran it through Percolator …
and here it is before – how fun!
Here’s a cool succulent …
and a wild strawberry flower!
Next week I have a Camera review to share but tonight I’m about to fall off my chair …
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
*sorry … this series is closed