Hello, and Happy Sunday! Welcome to Sunday Sundries (a rather unadvertised little linky party).
I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me to be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small extraordinary moments.
This week I’m celebrating these beautiful tulips. Several years ago I planted and few bulbs, but only one ever came up. This year there were three blooms, three giant blooms (as big as my hand) and I seriously do not remember them being this delicious colour. How does that even happen?
The day I decided to pick them it had been raining, so those water droplets are for real … perfection …
Now they’ve completely fallen apart, and are laying in frilly little bits on the cabinet, and on the floor … I’ve just been walking by … not bothering to pick anything up because I hate to see them go … .
Other things/moments I’m celebrating:
- Walking with friends.
- A weekend that’s wide open … leaving me free to do whatever I like.
- The amazing warm, sunny weather we’re having, and are apparently going to have for quite a few more days.
- The explosion of growth around here: tiny flowers, the promise of bigger flowers, fresh new leaves on the trees, and green grass.
- Greenhouses! and all the amazing treasures they have. I have all my pots out and even some annuals planted in the garden.
- A day spent with hubby doing yard work and getting everything into tip-top shape.
- Spending a relaxing couple of hours out on the lake.
So, what are you celebrating this week? Please share!