Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries!
I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small extraordinary moments. Please feel free to share your moments, either in the comments or add a link from your blog, or IG, or Flickr account.
When I write this post, I’m forced to sit and really think about what’s been going on in my life.
While I’m grateful for every little blessing, it’s easy to forget them … like these wild Alberta roses blooming throughout our yard. We’re surrounded by trees and bush, and I watch through the windows as the seasons party on. Right now, the Belle of the Ball is Spring …
What else am I celebrating this week?
- a nap followed by a cup of tea
- rain without the storm part
- a day at the spa … as a gift
- I did something that scared me
- a long-awaited package arrived from across the ocean
- Alberta sunsets
- a 65th wedding anniversary and a family reunion
- a garden full of peonies ready to pop
Are you celebrating anything this week? Please share!