Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for November 27th! Thank you everyone who tags their moments of gratitude and beauty to the hashtag!
Autumn is still making a lovely appearance in the gallery, but things they are a’changing … let’s celebrate the work of these four talented artists, and if you get a moment please visit these galleries and leave some love!
Oh my gosh, today has flown by. It started out with a few cups of hot rich black coffee, then continued on into a lovely breakfast cooked by the hubs.
I’d cleaned and organized the house on Saturday, so I spent a little time working on my blog, sending out a newsletter, then photo-taking and editing.
A beef bourguignon simmered in the crockpot, as nuts and bolts baked in the oven. To say our house smells yummy tonight would be a serious understatement ;)
So what am I celebrating from this past week?
- That time I went back to Star Lake to see if I could capture the Winter Whites better than the first time I tried ;)
- Finding gorgeous chrysanthemums at Safeway, and tulips at Costco.
- A walk with friends. Did you know that staying active, seeing friends, being conscientious and feeling a sense of purpose in life all appear to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease? (David A Bennett, Scientific American Mind.)
- Attending an amazing craft sale and finding treasures.
- I have 3 more posts to conclude my challenge for National Blog Post Month. The countdown is on … 3 … 2 … 1 … 0. Thank God November only has 30 days!
Thank you for stopping by, I’ve loved having you!