Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for November 13th! Thank you everyone who tags their moments of gratitude and beauty to the hashtag!
Let’s celebrate these amazing artists!
So what do my moments of beauty and gratitude look like this week?
- A pair of cardinals that visited our patio! what stunning birds, we’ve never seen them so close.
- I love our little Arizona getaway. It’s a real gem with lots of light, and a view to die for.
- Desert sunrises, and sunsets … truly breathtaking this week!
- So many fun parcels arriving in the mail. Parcels to play with, parcels to photograph :)
- And I’ll admit it right now … I do love Target. Oh Target, you are so much fun (and so tempting.)
- And I love Trader Joes. The flowers.
- A good bed, a good sleep, and good food.
So that’s it for me today. I’m off to cross a few more projects off my list! Have a wonderful day!