Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for June 26th!
Once again I’m thrilled and honoured that people share their images to my humble tag!
From a stunning and moody breakfast scene by Kim Klassen, to the white and minimalist visions by mauskewicz and mossyjojo (I have a thing for green urban jungle leaves), to the mysterious and atmospheric door by sweetshute, I can hardly contain myself! Thank you ALL for sharing!
If you get a minute, please visit their galleries and leave some love! and then pop on over to #sunday_sundries to see more beautiful images.
So, what am I celebrating this week?
Peonies! Oh my! such abundance on the peony front … at first I felt so paralyzed with having so many blooms, I could only manage a few photos of single stems … but ummm … that lasted about 2 days! I’ll be posting some of my images this week. And if you can believe it they’re already almost done!
- I’ve been checking off moments from my Make June Magical list:
- I’ve invested in a few new clothes … soft, summery, loose and flattering clothes (blog post coming soon!)
- I’ve been taking drives around this beautiful county I live in, photographing daisies, grasses, and stopping in at a few garage sales.
- I found myself sitting on the dock with a coffee (and the hubs), and going for a leisurely boat ride. So much gratitude.
- I’m celebrating rain (again.) SO grateful for all the rain we’ve been getting. My garden is exploding … and my hostas are spectacular!
- Finding the sweetest little wrought iron garden chair at our local town-wide garage sale. She’ll be making an appearance soon!
- So grateful for our covered deck, which has become my summertime office/studio … it’s a beautiful place to work with amazing light.
- Sharing lunch on the (other) deck with the hubs, under an umbrella to keep the beautiful hot summer sun off.
So that’s it for today. I seem to live a quiet and perhaps uneventful life … but that’s quite alright with me :) I celebrate that as well!
Thank you for stopping by and supporting Sunday Sundries!