Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for June 12th!
Let’s celebrate these talented photographers! I just love everything about these images … from picking flowers (in the rain), to ice cream cones and bowls full of petals, to one astonishingly gorgeous hand-held bouquet—together they sing a song of summer.
If you get a minute, please visit their galleries and leave some love! ♥ and then pop on over to #sunday_sundries to see more beautiful images.
So what am I celebrating this week?
- Backyard bouquets.
- Late-blooming lilacs.
- Finding chippy blue enamelware; perfect as vases.
- My darling granddaughter … this is her birthday month xoxoxo!
- Sunshowers. The way raindrops sparkle on the leaves afterwards, sending prisms of light into the dining room.
- Wrens returning to the little wren house in the trees. Their huge song (for such a tiny wee bird).
- Getting into a TV series that both the hubs and I like.
- On Saturday, as thunder rumbled for over an hour, and rain came down in buckets, I was sitting on our covered deck enjoying a private garden party at my lovely garden table.
- So thankful for the rain, and for our covered deck!
Here’s to another lovely week! Have a wonderful evening!