Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries Feature for February 21st!
Let’s celebrate the work of these four talented artists who tagged their images to #sunday_sundries on Instagram.
Thank you so much to all those who participate – I have one heck of a time trying to choose only four to feature … how beautiful are these images?!
As Sunday draws to a close, once again I’m sitting and thinking about everything I have to celebrate:
- Bright sunlight and longer days (this could be on my list for a couple months!)
- The mild winter we’ve had, and the fact that March is just around the corner.
- Re-discovering my love of vintage books. Finding a few more beauties to add to my collection at a very low price ($1.00/ea.)
- Walking with friends. Joining these same friends for a late winter bonfire complete with hot dogs, wine, and s’mores.
- A day in the city shopping at a big, bright, beautiful mall.
- Getting a great haircut.
- Lunch with a friend.
- Walking with hubby, and a lazy Sunday.
I’m also going to celebrate having posted todays’ Sunday Sundries, and the fact that I’m now going to get into my fleece PJ’s and read my book!
Thank you for stopping by!