Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! I’m here to ramble on about my week, it helps me be grateful and to “celebrate” all the small (and large) extraordinary moments in my life. I started this practice as a result of “My Word for 2015” and it has had such a positive influence on the way I’ve lived my life this year. One word.
Earlier this week I published a newsletter which included the link to download a Photoshop template. If you received it, and tried the template, I’d love to see your creation (link up below). Also, today I’ve included a link to some word art (which you’ll find at the end of this post.)
If you post on Instagram, use the hashtag #sunday_sundries, tag me at @keepingwiththetimes, and list one or more things you’re celebrating – I’d love to see!
OK, onward! How about celebrating a beautiful herb garden!?
… and peonies … oh my … I have a bumper crop this year …
From the moment they started to pop …
to the first blossom …I’ve practically been wallowing in them …a little Bella Grace love …
and summer love …
So what else am I celebrating this week?
- Summer days.
- Hot hot hot summer days.
- Huge thunderstorms that roll through at midnight, causing no damage (just a lot of blinding light and house-shaking noise.)
- Seeing a bright moon at the edge of said thunderstorm … it was a wild night … .
- The rain that followed … watering my garden and once again filling my rain barrels.
- Reaching over 2,000 followers on Instagram! I’m so in love with that community, and all the inspiration it provides.
- Becoming an affiliate with Digital Scrapper – truly, I’d promote their products and services – affiliate or not.
If you like the word art I created, you can download it here (for personal use only).
Thank you so much for dropping by!