Hello, and welcome to Sunday Sundries! A little informal link-up where I share what I’m celebrating this week, and invite you to share what you are celebrating.
Today I’m celebrating Mother’s Day, and I’d like to wish all Moms a Happy Day! Please enjoy my rose from Arizona …
Now we’re back home, and in full-on spring mode … this weekend we’ve been putting out the dock (mostly hubby), and gardening (mostly me). When I noticed some of my perennials were already starting to bloom, I had no choice but to weed the flower beds! Gah it happens fast!!
What else am I celebrating?
- Greenhouses! It’s the most exciting thing to walk into a greenhouse after a long winter.
- The abundance of beautiful plants and flowers … oh my …
- Planting herbs. There is nothing I love more than going to my little herb garden and snipping fragrant sprigs and leaves to add to dishes … it’s heavenly, actually.
- A freshly weeded flower bed.
- A hubby who will drop everything and rototill my garden.
- My daughters.
- Phone calls, and cards, and gifts on Mother’s day.
So, what are you celebrating this week?